These terms and conditions are set to save your rights as a buyer from www.mylensesegy.com. My Lenses is an online store located at Egypt.
Please read these terms carefully before you submit your order in our Site. By placing an order on the store this mean you are agreeing these Terms of purchase with immediate effect.
We will not be responsible for any damages or harm done to you due to any of our products provided on our site, whether you have purchased sunglasses, frames, or contact lenses. We guarantee the authenticity of each product on our site but as you purchase these items, you take the risk of using these products on your own. Please make sure that each product you purchase is good for you in terms of purchasing the correct power for your eyes for contact lenses which are specified by your own optometrist. We are not obligated to fix any damages that involve your health and wellbeing. It is your responsibility to check with your own doctors or optometrist and make sure these products will not do any harm to you.
Our acceptance of your order will take place when we notify you of our acceptance in writing a thanks email with your order details and also if we are unable to accept your order we will inform you of this through a call.
By placing an order, you authorize us or our third-party payment processer to process your credit/debit card details for the amount of your order. We accept payment by cash on delivery or credit/debit cards or Valu or Bank Installments or Sympl.
In order to authorize credit/debit card payments, we may be required to create an account for you with our third-party payment processors, including accepting their standard terms and conditions and submitting your details to them on your behalf. You hereby authorize us to do so and we shall not be liable to you for any damage or loss you may incur as a result.
We may remove or add cards or other payment methods that we accept at any time without prior notice to you.
You have the right to cancel your order immediately prior to shipping for any reason.
We may cancel your order(s) if:
- You don’t make any payment to us when it is due.
- You don’t within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information that is necessary for us to provide the products.
- You don’t within a reasonable time, allow us to deliver the products to you or collect them from us.
The costs of your location delivery will be displayed to you on the checkout page.
- If delivery of the product is delayed by an event outside of our control, then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimize the effect of the delay.
- If no one is available at your address to take delivery we will notify you of how to rearrange delivery or collect the product.
- If you do not collect the product from us as arranged or if after a failed delivery to you, you do not re-arrange delivery or collect them from a delivery depot, we will contact you for further instructions. If despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you or re-arrange delivery or collection, we will cancel your order.
ID Requirement Upon Delivery
We may at our sole discretion make any inquiry we deem necessary to verify your identity and/or ownership of your financial instruments by requesting that you provide us with further information or documentation, including, but not limited to requesting a form of identification and/or credit card. If we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide, we have the right to refuse delivery and cancel the order.
Title to Products
A product will be considered owned by you and your responsibility from the time we deliver the product to the delivery address and you have paid for the product.
We will issue an electronic invoice for your purchase and send such invoice to the email address you provided to us.
- Contact our customer service representative within 7 working days from the date of delivery and request for a return number with the reason for return.
- Once you receive the return request number by an email you have 7 days to courier the order to our location.
Please make sure the order is sent in its original packaging complete with all parts and accessories, not damaged or used. Contact lenses must be sent back with the original unbroken seal.
You do not have a right to return, replace or exchange products in respect of:
- Products that are classified as hazardous materials or use flammable liquids or gases;
- Products that have been used or damaged by you or are not in the same condition as you received them.
- Any consumable product which has been used or installed.
- Products that missing serial numbers.
We will refund the product amount excluding the amount paid for the original shipping fees and you may pay the costs of return shipping and also maybe deductibles such as bank charges if you paid with credit/debit cards.